Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03722 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,481 (¥120,385) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)