Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03947 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,511 (¥88,965) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)