Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03549 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,701 (¥160,619) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (42 minutes ago)