Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03746 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,942 (¥158,610) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)