Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05844 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,318 (₨56,778) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)