Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03897 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,220 (¥82,638) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (36 minutes ago)