Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03618 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,780 (¥104,471) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)