Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03898 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,825 (¥98,126) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)