Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03904 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,788 (¥97,031) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)