Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43817 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,453 (10,162 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)