Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43639 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,725 (8,536 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)