Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42256 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,661 (8,664 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)