Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44738 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,266 (9,536 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (37 minutes ago)