Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42506 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,451 (8,118 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)