Cost of living comparison between Nadiad, India and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06521 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 42% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,449 (₨22,221) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)