Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05888 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,241 (₨55,035) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)