Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 MYR / FJD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,184 (2,442 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)