Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 MYR / FJD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,228 (1,990 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (22 minutes ago)