Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07686 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,009 (руб 39,147) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)