Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00736 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 126% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,690 (1,044,543 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)