Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00690 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 102% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,042 (730,632 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)