Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06668 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,872 (₨43,067) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)