Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06615 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 14% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,687 (₨40,626) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)