Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15259 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,722 (17,836₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)