Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16251 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,870 (17,661₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)