Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00182 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,751 (2,056,587 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)