Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00189 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,926 (2,080,177 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)