Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00176 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,510 (1,990,276 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)