Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,109 (1,818,753 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)