Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,136 (1,809,949 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (25 minutes ago)