Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05873 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,020 (₨51,432) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)