Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06527 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,459 (₨52,995) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)