Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.503 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,252 (﷼ 370) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)