Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.795 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,939 (﷼ 458) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)