Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.151 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,990 (﷼ 393) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $89 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)