Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.970 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,599 (﷼ 419) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (35 minutes ago)