Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.569 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,426 (﷼ 296) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)