Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.770 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,903 (€818) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)