Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.671 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,023 (€861) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)