Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,772 (€791) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (44 minutes ago)