Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,153 prices entered by 661 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05827 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 14% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,919 (₨50,100) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)