Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,058 prices entered by 577 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06692 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,853 (₨42,630) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)