Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,900 prices entered by 632 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06003 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,971 (₨49,495) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)