Cost of living comparison between Multan, Pakistan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04238 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,428 (₨57,299) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 2 hours ago)