Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.001 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,359 ($1,589) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)