Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.436 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,149 ($935) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)