Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.119 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,589 ($1,357) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)