Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04703 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 23% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,611 (Taka 55,513) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)