Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05221 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,729 (Taka 52,271) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)