Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05533 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 28% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,803 (Taka 32,591) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)