Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00376 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,749 (997,503 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (33 minutes ago)