Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00339 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,271 (965,750 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)