Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00357 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,067 (860,411 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (19 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)