Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.449 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,420 (1,397KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)