Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.442 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,853 (1,577KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)