Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.448 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,365 (1,375KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)