Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,264 (R$ 2,314) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (27 minutes ago)