Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,627 (R$ 1,831) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (35 minutes ago)