Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,185 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07353 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,562 (руб 48,444) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)