Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,739 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07478 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,626 (руб 35,115) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)