Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01021 MYR / KMF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,082 (399,631 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)