Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00962 MYR / KMF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,028 (314,895 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (35 minutes ago)