Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.119 MYR / CUC *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,891 (945 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)