Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19904 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,651 (Mex$ 18,345) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)