Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,959 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.258 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,487 (C$1,377) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)