Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,870 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.386 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,775 (C$1,410) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (40 minutes ago)