Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,406 (€1,160) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)