Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.051 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,834 (€1,155) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)