Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,157 (€1,036) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)