Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.764 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,728 (€993) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)