Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15225 MYR / UYU
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,331 ($U21,877) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)