Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.065 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,141 (R$ 2,948) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)