Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.264 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,415 (R$ 2,701) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Karachi costs ₨105 (about 1 hour ago)