Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,769 (R$ 1,963) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)