Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,796 (R$ 1,960) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (40 minutes ago)