Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23534 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,626 (Mex$ 15,409) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)