Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23400 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,202 (Mex$ 13,684) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)