Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,842 (COL$2,849,366) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)