Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03269 MYR / JMD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,192 (J$128,207) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)