Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03455 MYR / JMD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,720 (J$107,651) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)