Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.888 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,435 ($1,398) in Montclair, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)