Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,669 (€1,217) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (42 minutes ago)