Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.801 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 69% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,570 (€1,160) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)