Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03750 MYR / LRD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,658 (124,221 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)