Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.259 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,484 (C$1,376) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)