Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.085 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,867 (C$1,578) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)