Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22278 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,336 (Mex$ 14,973) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)