Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 MYR / TTD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,173 (6,296 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)