Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 MYR / TTD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,976 (7,570 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)