Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04151 MYR / KES
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,027 (Shilling97,008) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)