Cost of living comparison between Mokp'o, South Korea and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00371 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,740 (₩1,008,641) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)