Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00382 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,037 (₩1,318,970) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)