Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 974%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00811 MYR / SOS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 319% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,464 (1,289,559 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)