Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 786%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00713 MYR / SOS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 222% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,311 (1,446,387 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)