Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 811%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00767 MYR / SOS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 216% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,118 (1,318,375 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)