Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.421 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,454 ($1,233) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)