Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03947 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,765 (¥95,395) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)